Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off days.


I took the last two days off to rest up for Sunday. Futile as it may be, I'd really like to do half way decent tomorrow.

So, last night Maggie, Josh and I went out to eat for Josh's birthday at Bdubs. I LOVE hotwings. After we ate we went over to Robert's house and hung out for a couple hours. Pretty good night, I definitely have missed hanging out with Bam Spenser and Robert the last couple weeks.
Today, we woke up, ate some delicious Krystals (nutrition is obviously my strong point) and went to the zoo. Pretty rad freakin' time at the zoo. Lot's of cool animals and whatnot. Got to pet a beaver. I would like a pet beaver. They're really cool. After the zoo we came home and watched the Alabama and Auburn's football games. Now its time to get some rest.. and see what cyclocross does to me in the morning.

No comments: