Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eventful few days..ish

Not much happened at the beginning of the week, just worked. Same ole same ole. Thursday, I took the day off and Barry came in town for a while, so Josh, Barry, John and I went and rode Oak Mtn for a few hours. Good times and gate flippin's were had. Apparently the ABA cadence on our TARA box is jacked up. After the ride we ate some mexican, man I LOVE mexican foods. Josh was astonished at his lettuce and stuff being on top of his burrito. Good stuff. Friday was a normal work day, afterwards we hung out at 1021 and saw Saw V. Not too impressed with it honestly. Saturday I had to work... BUMMMER SAUCE. Then Saturday night we went to the Farm and rode for a few hours with a few of the Tal crew, thanks Jon for the awesome shirts and stuff. After that we hit up 1021 again and just hung out all night, Carlos showed up late in the night and mixed it up on the 1s and 2s.. Quite a good night. Sunday Josh and I met Taylor and Morgan at Oak Mtn early in the morning and rode for a few hours. Then I had to work out at Pelham. No bueno. Now I'm lying in my girlfriends bed blogging, good end to a fun weekend.

No comments: