Thursday, October 9, 2008

Midweek/Tatted up


So, Monday was rough, I was tiiiiired. Went for what I thought was going to be an easy recovery ride but turned into a race with Mr. Rogers. Rode about 13 miles, a little faster than I intended.

Tuesday, made it to cyclocross practice out in Tville... and rode wayyyy harder than I should have. But I was able to ride about 45 minutes or so without dying. A step in the right direction I suppose.

Wednesday, I woke up early, hit the gym, worked all day and headed down to BarryNobles.com's house to bum a wheel off him. It was definitely nice to hang out with him again. Ps we're friends thats how we know eachother. Anyway, while I was down there hanging out we decided to add another piece to my awesome and completely random right leg. OOOH son it hurt. But I think it turned out fairly well.

Think I'll ride some tonight and rest for the weekend. Headin' to Atlanta tomorrow evening with Maggie to celebrate the anniversary and just chill. Good times to be had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Yee Haw man, I tell you what, that there mr rogers must be a fastun to give ole' jesseheath a runnin fer his money!