Monday, February 9, 2009

Home. Sick.

Been gone for a week, and what a week it was. Tuesday night saw ADTR in Augusta.. absolutely amazing show. I'm not one to get in a pit or sing in the mic, I'm just too shy, but I was there on Tuesday. Jesus that show was amazing. We stayed at my friend Jessie's house in SC for two days after the show and just relaxed. Played a little circle of death the night before we left. We had a good time there and we really appreciate her taking care of us for two days. Thursday we headed to Jayson's parents house in Greensboro and pretty much did nothing. Jayson's mom cooked some radass ribs, Thaaaanks Carol. Friday we finally headed to Mcdonough, got a little riding in, and retired to the hotel to play some more drinking games and have a good time. Thanks for letting us stay BWhite. Friday night was about the time I started getting real sick, the race on Saturday didn't go real well for me because I had no energy, that's a pretty good excuse right? ha.. Anyway.. Saturday afternoon I lost my voice and it's Monday morning and I still don't have it.. Bummmmmmerrrr dude. I'd love to go ride my bike today, but I've been instructed to stay inside and rest up. Probably the best idea.... See you saturday Heartbrakes.

No comments: