Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heartbrakes Prom


I'd like to start by saying thank you to Bici Coop and Brocycle.. the race went off without a hitch was a ton of fun for the riders, and from what I've been told the volunteers had a really good time too. Congratulations to Sean Malone and Sam Porter on the win, Evan and I had a tough time trying to catch those guys the entire race. 2nd place ain't nothin' to cry about so I'm definitely happy with it, and we had a great time doing it. I can't wait for mine and Evan's prom pictures.. bahaha.. I know they've got to be pretty amazing. The party after the race was alot of fun too, Andy's Tea Party played, some prizes got handed out, and then Nastique went on for the dancing crowd. Really, Alan, Elisa... you guys did an amazing job. I can not wait for the next one. Anyway.. I'm outta here until I get some pictures from the race, so there should be another update soon.

1 comment:

Elisa M said...

awww, thanks! Congrats to you guys.
where did you get the picture you posted here? We MUST get copies of these...hilarious