Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy birthday to me

So I would like to thank all my friends for making my birthday last 3 days, and making it more fun that anyone could possibly imagine. Friday we went to see Lucero and Jayson bought my ticket and Spenser bought my beer. Jcombs shoved some Jaeger down my throat.. which i wasn't too psyched about, but thanks for the shot Jonathan. Show was AMAZING. Saturday we went out to Oak Mtn for the local season opener. Good times, good day of riding bikes with my friends.
Chad and Terry at NonStop informed me about Goth dance party/rave/burlesque/craziest thing you'll ever experience, so saturday night we decided to check that out. As always, I was not let down by NonStop's advice. That was insane, burlesque ventriloquism, freak shows, dude eating cockroaches, cracked out goth raver girls, a grandma in a scary gold robot mask, wow... what a night.
And sunday, Brandon Pyper was kind enough to give me 3 tickets for the Motley Crue show, and it was everything I could've dreamed of. Not a big fan of the other bands playing, if you want me to be real honest I think Hinder is super duper ultra mega 'im super thanks for asking' gay. But none the less, the show was alot of fun and Motley Crue put on a amazing show, despite being o.a.f.

Thanks again to everyone who made this weekend awesome for me. Time to go be old.

No comments: