Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow ruins bmx


Well the blizzard Alabama got on friday ruined my hopes of driving to Mcdonough, Ga for the race this weekend. Pretty bummed about that. But I ended up being able to race Bici Coop's Heartbrakes Prom alleycat Saturday night. It was even better than last years. There was a keg, some delicious pies, Redbull, plenty of dancing and some great racing. Alan did an awesome job with the manifest. It was a fun, not too difficult but certainly not too easy route. Parkside bar had some really nasty shots for us to take for the time bonuses. I believe mine was called an ashtray. and it truly did taste like an ashtray. Disgusting. I forgot when I showed up that this was a "date race" but luckily for me, my buddy Ross Porter showed up and he and I were able to pull out the win. Surprisingly, considering we were told by each stop that we were 8 minutes behind. I'm an awful writer and I'm out of patience to write anymore about this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Hello


Try http://www.BuySellDirect.net, they are the future of e-commerce; you will get a free ebay advance website to sell your products direct to consumers. You can also buy direct from the original producers or the owner of the products and really save your money.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is my FREE baby to make a second income at home.

Unknown said...

jesspess. i love you :) and i read "this thing" so you should update more often.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp best debt consolidation
credit card consolidation