Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dance parties and fixed gears

I wear skinny jeans and slip on vans, I dye my hair black, I drink PBR, and I went to a dance party and an alleycat race all in one weekend. I've got to be the trendiest kid alive right now. Friday after work I headed to the normal place, 1021 and hung out and got warmed up for the dance party. Bob, Justin and I headed to the dance party. I dont remember much other than wanting to go home kind of early because I had to work Saturday. But I'm assuming KGTD was a good time as it always is. Saturday Jonathan let me off early so I could make it to Deuces Wild alleycat. The brocycle guys did a great job putting this race on, fun atomsphere, good long race. I had a great time. Thanks to these guys for welcoming me into the group and providing such a fun event. It was super cold, I was not prepared for that. The race ended up being like 20 miles, I was not prepared for that. Basically, I just wasn't prepared. I had no idea where 3 of the stops were so I followed a guy named Aaron I met at the gathering before the race for most of the route. Thanks to him for showing me the route. I think I got done in about an hour 25 or so. I ended up with 6th overall which im pretty happy with. Tho I'm gonna count it as 3rd because a few of the guys in front of me were on geared bikes and that's cheating. haha. After the race I hung out at the afterparty for a bit at the warehouse, I believe the guy allowing us to use it was David, I hope I got that right but thanks to him for letting that happen. I left the afterparty a little early tho to go hang out with my normal crew. We had the same good ole time at 1021 we always do. Sunday, Josh, Jonathan and myself went to the mall and just drove around aimlessly for a bit then I went and rode around with Braxton, Terry, and Chad for a bit. That was pretty fun, I'm looking forward to riding with these guys every week now. Overall it was a pretty eventfull and very fun weekend. I gotta go Wii Bowl. Peace.

2 comments:

Jarrod said...

Thanks for all the tech support!
see you soon

JesseHeath said...

anytime man, lets go ride sometime soon.